Agile Product Owner
Salary THB100000 - THB180000 per month + 16% Performance Bonus + Cost Living 5,000/ year + 5% provident fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Sithichai Chongboonwatana
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 insurance Bangkok TH THB 100000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Bangkok and internationally, a leading technology company has a job opportunity for an experienced Agile Product Owner (x1 vacancy) to join its international division based in Bangkok.
About the Agile Product Owner Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Agile Product Owner will play a key role in the IT team's continued development and success in its new Bangkok office.
Salary Field: 100K-180K Basic salary + 16% Performance Bonus + Cost Living 5,000/ year + 5% provident fund.
- Be the technology change gatekeeper, responsible for ensuring that business changes requiring technology development are appropriately thought through, defined, prioritised, planned, tested and executed
- Prioritise and re-prioritise technology change in order to meet business needs and according to business value and optimise the IT change cycle capacity
- Create and continually maintain the technology change backlog and ensure that the technology change backlog is groomed prior to planning meetings in order for the team to remain productive
- Develop initiatives and implement the best practices for continuous business process improvements
- Plan, implement and monitor business process changes for projects. Keep track and communicate status of business initiative projects to management
- Assist in budget planning, resource allocation, and schedule to implement process improvements
- Assist in making business decisions relating to system implementation, modification, maintenance
- Continuously engage all stakeholders to ensure the team is building the right things and delivering value
- Continuously remind the team of business vision and goals at the beginning of every release and sprint
- Continuously review progress and accept or reject the work done at the end of every sprint. (Where appropriate, the re-prioritisation of incomplete or incorrect work)
- Communicate status regularly to stakeholders including progress and rationale for day-to-day decisions
- Ensure that all channels of communication are open and that the team has the right amount of support to succeed
To succeed in this Agile Product Owner role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of IT especially in insurance products.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Five to seven years' experience in project management/coordination
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Experience working with a team to deliver complex multi-faceted projects
- Time management (able to handle multiple datelines)
- Able to influence and rally team towards common goals
- Detailed knowledge of insurance products, underwriting processes, policy administration life cycle and operational processes
- Visionary who can envision longer term business objectives and communicate the vision to an audience of both business and technical teams
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity; able to manage conflicts and welcome experimentation and informed risk taking
This leading technology firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Agile Product Owner job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551