Salary 1 fixed bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Sithichai Chongboonwatana
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-21 2019-07-20 insurance Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A world-leading insurance company is recruiting a Product Owner (x1 job vacancy) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Product Owner job, you will be responsible for leading the company products in its next phase of growth.
About the Product Owner Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Product Owner will play a key role in the IT team's continued development and success in its new Bangkok office.
Salary range: THB100000 - THB150000 per month + 1 fixed bonus
- You will interface with all and end-to-end stakeholders of your responsible product both within your organisation and with external partners
- You will serve as the voice of the customers and are responsible for defining the product vision in conjunction with stakeholders’ inputs and communicate that vision to the development and customer service team for seamless execution
- You will need to understand end-to-end processes of your product to engineer and drive efficient business processes and standards
- Anticipate customer needs, champion for the customer, act with customers in mind, exceed customers’ expectations, and gain customers’ trust and respect
- Communicate clearly and directly, engages people and help them understand change, provide and seek feedback, articulate clearly, and actively listen
- Create, refine, monitor and prioritise closely team backlog in order to keep track and organise the work pipeline
- Work with customers and stakeholders to ensure their needs are backed into the backlog in succinct and plain language
- Host and facilitate sprint review /demo as well as formulating relevant attendee list for each session
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of auto, healthcare, telecommunications, insurance or financial services related.
- Have an undergraduate degree in any course focused on analytical skills.
- You have minimum of 3+ years of hands on Product Owner/business process improvement experience
- Relevant experience in the auto, healthcare or telecommunications industry is an advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile/Scrum a must. Past experience as a Scrum Master ia an advantage
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Effective ability to lead and train teams through sprint planning, retrospectives, and facilitation of multiple sprints within enterprise environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Having an entrepreneur mindset and be able to own full responsibility to a product with an aim to bring the best product to the market
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Thai and English
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to balance the long-term ("big picture") and short-term implications of individual decisions.
- Ability to apply multiple solutions to business problems.
The successful Product Owner will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a progressive Product Owner with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551