Consultant Sithichai Chongboonwatana
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-18 it Thailand TH THB 60000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent Business Analyst job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the global non-life insurance companies. Your main responsibility is to to support a large, complex business unit.
About the Business Analyst Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Business Analyst to redevelop group systems and processes. Your main responsibility is to communicate and provide consultation.
- Create and continually maintain the business in Thailand Backlog and ensures that the Product Backlog is groomed prior to planning meetings
- Hold the release prioritisation meetings with key business in Thailand stakeholders to determine each release priorities across all business units
- Work independently to execute business level requirements gathering sessions for larger/medium sized projects.
- Analyse and decompose complex requirements
- Conduct process reviews/gap analysis and add new perspective to produce solutions
- Document requirements, create functional specifications and prepare wireframes/flowcharts
- Validate the functionality of the end product according to the requirement specifications
- Assist in planning the IT change activities and identifying dependencies
- Develop an extensive knowledge of the systems, become a Subject Matter Expert and apply this knowledge to summarise the impact of system changes
- Coordinate and assist with the execution of user acceptance testing
- Work with managers and staff within the business in Thailand and across IT in order to deliver IT change
- Build strong productive relationships with the managers and staff within the business and across IT to deliver effective solutions based on a deep understanding of the business drivers for each party
- Manage scope and clearly communicate with business stakeholders on feasibility and effort analysis
To succeed in this Business Analyst role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of non-life insurance and IT.
- Bachelor's/master's degree in IT or related field
- Minimum four years' experiences as a Functional Business Analyst; insurance experience is desirable
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and balance across projects
- Exposure to distributed teams and relationship building with stakeholders who may not be located within the same geographical area
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality, service and problem management
- Good communication skills in both English and Thai
If you have a successful track record of Business Analyst and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.