Business Analyst Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Charupat Sangwong
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-062019-02-04 insurance 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Business Analyst Manager job based in Bangkok has just become available at an international insurance company.
About the Business Analyst Manager Role:
As the Business Analyst Manager, you will lead the business analyst team and support super user team to effectively manage business requirements through initiatives on business solutions to maximise the result from adopting the technology.
- Ensure the delivery of required business functionality for new medical insurance systems
- Coordinate with cross functional teams both internal and external team eg. applications systems, infrastructure, operations teams, vendor team to ensure that seamless support is provided to all users; this involves pinpointing problems and where finding alternative solutions to these problems and ensuring that all key issues are identified in a structured manner for decision making
- Review and confirm functional design specification
- Analyse and prepare complex cross-functional business requirements
- Review existing applications systems and to identify leverage points for each process
- Recommend changes to business processes where improvements are identified
- Provide training & assistance to business on best practice where appropriate
- Ensure conformance to set quality standards
- Plan and review control mechanisms for data integrity
- Development and improvement of the business during project meetings
To succeed in this role, you will need to provide application support to all business units within acceptable timeframes; this includes: working with the vendor team when needed to help identify solutions to problems that may arise.
- A degree in Information Systems, Computer Science and professional experience.
- Experience in implementing insurance and health system and able to challenge if foresee any improvement opportunities
- Strong language skills including excellent written and spoken English due to the nature of the business
- Solid leadership traits/strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrated record of significant accomplishment and increasing responsibility in past positions
- Proven track record in successful leadership of an organisation
- Understanding of operational and information needs specific to an insurance organisation
- Ability to do project and stakeholder management or management of multiple information technology projects
- Able to lead the team and coordinate among working groups
- Able to drive results, lead cross-functional teams, influence others and foster collaboration
- Strong Project management skills
- Familiar with Agile development methodology considered a plus
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a talented and focused IT business analyst seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Business Analyst Manager job is the role for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.