Production Business Analyst (Automotive)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Sithichai Chongboonwatana
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-12 automotive 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A world-leading automotive firm is recruiting a Production Business Analyst in Bangkok to join their team in which you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Production Business Analyst (Automotive) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Production Business Analyst (Automotive) will play a key role in the IT team's continued development and success in Bangkok office.
- Support as the second level for both of business and technical analyst on the production area
- Working in conjunction with other parties in varies area to make sure business processes are inline with corporate practices
- Work on the project from time to time
- Resolve the application issues
- Resolve or coordinate with the hardware, and network team for the server and or network issues
- Discussion on the business and system issues, demand management as well as status report
The successful candidate must possess five to six years experience of technical consulting, business consulting and system implementation specially in the automotive business and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- University graduate in IT, Management of Information System or related field
- Strong experience in ERP application
- Experience in any production environment
- Good team-player and excellent analytical, problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, hardworking and able to work under pressure
- Customer service oriented and strong service mind
- Fast learner, with high creativity thinking
- Good communication skills, ability to communicate and develop relationships across all levels of the organisation and cross culturally
- Good English communication skills, both writing and speaking
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a progressive Production Business Analyst (Automotive) with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.