BA - Accounting (Insurance)
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charupat Sangwong
Date posted 12 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An IT BA role specialising in accounting model has just become available at one of the largest life insurance companies.
About the BA - Accounting (Insurance) Role:
As the BA - Accounting (Insurance), you will work closely with users (accounting) gathering business and system requirements and consolidating all requirements.
- Complete requirement of system functional specifications and the system test
- Analyse system problems and solutions and identify data and technology according to users’ requirements
- Track project and program progress, monitor actions, risks and issues
- Participation in support and user training processes during and after implementations
- Perform after go-live functional support tasks
To succeed in this role, you will need to identify opportunity for process improvement, integration and impact.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Management Information System, Accounting Information System or related fields
- Understand and strong in ERP systems including business process knowledge
- Experience in business analyst/functional; consultant role of at least one to two years implementing project
- Experience in SAP application implementation will be an advantage
- Strong project management, communication, problem solving, negotiation and analytical skills
- Strong leadership and strategic planning skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
This insurance company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record of accounting system implementation, you can take your career forward with this BA - Accounting (Insurance) role.
Apply now to discuss about this new opportunity.