Head of IT Strategy and Enterprise Architecture
Salary OPD, IPD, Dental insurance + Performance Bonus + provident fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-23 2019-06-22 insurance Bangkok TH THB 180000 230000 230000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A leading Insurance firm has a job vacancy for a Head of IT Strategy and Enterprise Architecture (x1) in Bangkok to structure their organisation. In this role you will play a role in oversight and leadership in IT strategic planning, digital enablement, application strategy and business modernisation, organisational change management and IT cost optimisation.
About the Head of IT Strategy and Enterprise Architecture Role:
This is a great opportunity for EA to redevelop group systems and processes. Your main responsibility is to align business and technology for the long term.
The salary range for this role is: THB 180k - THB 230k + OPD, IPD, Dental insurance + Performance Bonus + provident fund.
- Create strategies and plans to define how technology should be utilised to support overall business strategy and create value
- Establish the strategic plan and direction for the overall information technology landscape and technology strategy practices
- Support CTO in defining the strategic vision and roadmap for the enterprise information technology systems
- Define and implement an enterprise architecture program, including an enterprise architecture blueprint, roadmap, principles, policies and standards to keep IT system designs and implementations aligned with core business goals and reduce the complexity of information systems in a cost-effective manner
- Lead all architecture/technical assessments for the IT product and technology decision making in support of the architectures
- Interact with management and stakeholders of all levels, which involves negotiating or influencing significant matters
- Lead research and evaluation of emerging trends in the information technology field and recommend ways to apply technology solutions that will maximise their value to organisation
- Foster collaboration with business partners and key stakeholders for Information Technology initiatives
- Plan and nurture IT staff development ensuring optimised collaboration within the IT department and between IT and other business groups
- Create new IT capabilities in a high-energy growth environment
- Engage business senior executives to jointly develop a forward-looking digital strategic plan.
With the ability to articulate strategy to operational and management teams you will take the lead in creating the information technology strategies and plans to ensure strategy alignment with overall IT and corporate strategies.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Information Technology profession
- Minimum seven years' progressive experience and demonstrated growth in Information Technology roles, including five years' current leadership experience managing a major IT operation and/or project
- Preferably in the field of Insurance industry
- Hands on experience in the design, implementation, and evaluation of business technology applications and systems
- Demonstrated, hands-on leadership in development and implementation of contemporary enterprise technology architectures, best practices and current innovations across technology solutions and platforms
- Knowledge and willingness to continually stay on top of the latest industry products and technologies, and be able to identify how new technologies can be adopted to drive improvement
- Experience in both large, well-run companies and smaller, high-growth entrepreneurial companies is desired
- Proven experience translating business requirements into IT specifications (strategy, platform or software selection, reference architecture design)
- Exceptional collaboration and influencing skills, specifically a demonstrated ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead technical teams through complex system implementation initiatives while dealing with change and meeting schedule and budget objectives
- Excellent decision-making, problem-solving, organisation, prioritisation, team-building, conflict management and time management skills
- Highly refined communication skills including ability to negotiate, build consensus, clearly articulate to technical and non-technical audiences, communicate difficult messages in a professional and productive manner, excellent presentation and facilitation competence and ability to represent IT as a leader in cross-functional discussions/initiatives
- Relevant Degree or Master holder
- Excellent verbal and written English
The successful Head of IT Strategy and Enterprise Architecture will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive and strategic Enterprise Architect with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551