Salary Provident Fund + Medical Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 04 March 2019 2019-03-042019-05-03 insurance Bnagkok TH THB 100000 130000 130000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A new Solution Architect (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of insurance company based in Bangkok, Thailand. You will be part of application development team to create future architectural changes.
About the Solution Architect Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Solution Architect to work closely with development team to ensure that current and future performance, availability, security and scalability are achievable. The salary range for this role is THB100k - 130k per month + Performance bonus + Provident Fund + Medical Insurance.
- Analyze customer requirements and propose technical and competence developments solutions in new areas and domains
- Specify and design a technical and/or competence developing solution in co-operation with the customer. The solution often leads to further development and improvement of customers' organisation and processes.
- Find out the new solution that may require by business.
- Ensure the proposed solution are met the users’ requirements and are in line with the company standard e.g. security compliance, software and technology compliance
- Identify and recommend business improvement initiatives within the business
- Assist in the writing of system architecture documents and system changes and enhancements e.g. the context diagram of company’s application up-to-date, interface between each system, usage technology and infrastructure services
- Work in an Agile environment which applies programmer practices like test driven development (TDD), Pair Programming, and continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD)
- Research and initiate new technology, framework, technique, tool, Solution Architect or any related and able to achieve better user experiences and application quality for an organization
- Possesses a combination of both problem-solving and innovation skills to attend to several technical production challenges
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to work effectively and possess a strong solution architect to Agile development.
- Minimum five years' relevant programming experience
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent field of study and professional experience
- Excellent knowledgeable in analyst skill, design pattern and software framework e.g. MVC, Microservices, design for web application
- Excellent knowledgeable in open-source ecosystem developing:- Angular, Nodejs, Java, MongoDB, Automation framework for testing
- Knowledgeable in Agile methodology, DevOps Tool, Test driven development (TDD), Extreme Programming, continuous integration testing (CI)
- Passionate designer with expertise in proposing solution architecture based on the open-source ecosystem and cloud hosting
- Self-starter and manage the others to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills is required
- Thai nationality only due to business requirement
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture may be demanding but if you are confident, and have a can-do attitude, the rewards will be significant.
If you are an active Solution Architect and are keen to join an international insurance firm that offers an excellent environment and career progression opportunities, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551