Application Solution Architect
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 09 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Application Solution Architect job with great career progression in a prestigious IT/software organisation based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Application Solution Architect Role:
You will work with a diverse team of English-speaking developers, QA personnel, team leads and analysts to take a leadership role in designing, proposing and implementing program, project and system architecture. You will have the opportunity to guide and shape the structure of our future solutions and adapt and improve upon existing codebases and systems bridging a handful of different development teams focused on providing roadside assistance capabilities around the world and solving real problems by utilising modern technologies. You will define and help shape interactions between cloud services, back office APIs, middleware, web service applications, web portals and native mobile applications.
- Design as-simple-as-possible solutions for software engineering problems
- Describe, document and communicate system mechanics in design documents and meetings
- Understand business and process requirements
- Contribute to roadmap, planning and project/task estimation
- Be proactive in spotting and prioritising avenues for improvement
- Perform necessary alignment with company architectural guidelines
- Further responsibilities
- Help guide new technology selection and adoption
- Participate in team agile development processes
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Help guide technical improvement in coworkers
The successful candidate must possess fifteen years of solution architecture experience and have the ability to show leadership and progressive thinking.
- More than five years enterprise software development experience (Java, C++, C#)
- Experience leading architecture design and implementation
- Experience with project scope and timeline estimation
- Strong understanding of quality control processes
- English fluency & excellent interpersonal communication
- Desired requirements/skills/experience
- DevOps experience
- Mobile app integration experience
- Thai language skills is a plus
- Ability to travel
This company is much more than a software development and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Application Solution Architect with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now for this great opportunity.