VP of Recruitment
Salary Bonus + Provident Fund + Other Benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Chawin Jiravijitkul
Job Ref 1732740/001
Date posted 31 May 2022bangkok human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2022-05-31 2022-07-30 engineering Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting VP of Recruitment (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected firms based in Thailand, reporting directly to SVP HR this is a role for a HR who is a leader in their field.
About the VP of Recruitment Role:
In this role, you will partner with HR Business Partners and department heads and/or hiring managers to determine recruitment needs that supports business objectives.
The salary range for this role is THB100k - 150k per month + bonus + provident fund + allowance
- Being responsible for strategic and operational recruitment and selection processes i.e. sourcing both internal and external candidates from every possible channel, screening applications, conducting interviews in both English and Thai languages, assessing and selecting candidates etc., to fill in averaging 150 vacancies per year
- Developing hiring strategy to build talent pipeline and engaging in creative talent mapping to provide market intelligence to the business
- Building network with high-potential talents to ensure that the business has access to the best talents in the market
- Promoting employer brand to internal and external candidates through different channels and activities, such as internal career activities, online communities, and career fairs
- Controlling and following up recruitment processes to ensure the efficient provision of employment within appropriate timeframe
- Preparing monthly recruitment and manpower reports
- Handling any project assigned by the management team
- Developing new recruitment-related activities, process improvement, and new search channels
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- Master’s Degree in any related fields
- Minimum eight years’ experiences in corporate recruitment, of which two years in supervisor level
- Passion in recruiting top-rated talents to add value
- Strong business acumen and experience in energy business would be an advantage
This leading firm needs no further introduction.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP of Recruitment job.
Apply today or call me* to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Get in touch
+66 (0) 2 344 4868
Salary: Bonus + Provident Fund + Other BenefitsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 30 May 2022An exciting VP of Recruitment (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected firms based in Thailand, reporting directly to SVP HR this is a role for a HR who is a leader in their field.
Salary: fixed bonus, variable bonus, annual leaveLocation: BangkokDate posted: 30 May 2022An regional HRBP - SEA (x1 vacancy) role has just become available in Thailand in one of the international engineering firm.
Salary: Bonus + Provident Fund + Other BenefitsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 02 June 2022An exciting HR Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected banking firms. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a HR Manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: variable bonus, provident fund, annual leaveLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 05 June 2022An opportunity L&D Manager (x1 vacancy) has arisen in one of the top retailing company in Thailand.
Salary: THB100000 - THB130000 per month + Group Insurance, Provident Fund, BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 May 2022A global retailer is looking for a Recruitment Manager (x1 vacancy) in Thailand to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will work in end-to-end recruitment for variety type of contract.