Salary Bonus + Group Insurance + phone allowance + etc.
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Wanthanee Somapee
Job Ref 1737690/001
Date posted 09 May 2022bangkok human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2022-05-13 2022-07-08 retail Bangkok Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Recruitment Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading food retail company based in Bangkok, Thailand.
About Recruitment Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for serving organisation in terms of full loop of smooth HR managerial and operational functions. You will report directly to the HR Director. The salary is attractive with insurance and bonus.
- To establish recruitment policy and procedure by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Liaise with managers to develop and implement recruitment strategies that are appropriate for their business needs and consistent with the organisation's overall HR strategy
- Evaluate external labour market conditions and internal employee turnover trends to recommend changes to the organisation's recruitment strategies
- Manage and control recruitment activities include advertising, interviewing, testing, selecting candidates; checking references and negotiating employment offers
- Manage recruiter services to provide quality candidates within target lead time to close the recruitment process and within budget
- Manage and look for ways to continuously improve talent acquisition process to ensure effectiveness and satisfactory outcome to support future business
- Composing job advertisements in Thai and English and liaising with job advertising websites and classified media including social media recruitment channel
- Prepare regular HR reporting related to recruitment and turnover
- Establishing and creating knowledge & skill tests
- Select and manage ongoing relationships with recruitment agencies to ensure satisfactory standards of service
- Utilise creative opportunities to raise company brand in the marketplace
- Work with Function Head or Department Managers to prepare headcount budgeting and recruitment in order to ensure recruiting are on time as plan
- Build relationship with universities and recruiters to source strong pipeline of talent
- Coach and develop a team of recruiters to hire strong performers in time and in budget, using appropriate sourcing and selection method for all new vacancies
To succeed in the Assistant Recruitment Manager role, you will need to have the ability to multi-tasking and able to deal with people in different level communication with HR Director.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resource, Business Administration or related field
- More than five years work experience for mass recruitment
- Initiative, flexible and able to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills with can-do attitude
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Good in Microsoft Office
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is dynamic but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Recruitment Manager job.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB100000 - THB130000 per month + Group Insurance, Provident Fund, BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 May 2022A global retailer is looking for a Recruitment Manager (x1 vacancy) in Thailand to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will work in end-to-end recruitment for variety type of contract.
Salary: variable bonus, provident fund, annual leaveLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 05 June 2022An opportunity L&D Manager (x1 vacancy) has arisen in one of the top retailing company in Thailand.
Salary: Bonus + Provident Fund + Other BenefitsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 31 May 2022An exciting VP of Recruitment (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected firms based in Thailand, reporting directly to SVP HR this is a role for a HR who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Bonus + Provident Fund + Other BenefitsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 30 May 2022An exciting VP of Recruitment (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected firms based in Thailand, reporting directly to SVP HR this is a role for a HR who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Bonus + Provident Fund + Other BenefitsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 02 June 2022An exciting HR Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected banking firms. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a HR Manager who is a leader in their field.