Talent Fulfilment Specialist
Salary Bonus + Provident fund + Group Insurance + Etc.
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Wanthanee Somapee
Job Ref 1786190/001
Date posted 27 April 2022bangkok human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2022-05-13 2022-06-26 consultancy Bangkok Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Talent Fulfilment Specialist (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the global consulting firms based in Bangkok, Thailand.
About the Talent Fulfilment Specialist Role:
In this role, you will work closely with HR Lead and business unit leaders to understand the business/practice strategy and current performance and use that knowledge to coach employees. You will enjoy provident fund and attractive bonus for this role.
- Proactively provide individual employee coaching and guidance on career development, based on a strong understanding of a person’s interests and aspirations and knowledge of business
- Provide personalised employee support connecting people to projects, coaching people on “best fit” roles, balancing career goals and business priorities
- Have honest and transparent conversations, with compassion and empathy to help people grow, keeping both personal and key practice priorities at the forefront
- Work with HR team to understand talent priorities and talent programs and make employees aware of specific opportunities
- Proactively work with employees to ensure business critical employee information is up to date and accurate.
- Work with the Employee Experience Lead to coordinate the Employee Experience in the practice, including engagement, feedback, coaching and learning
- Work with the Diversity Lead to develop and execute strategies and actions to achieve I&D objectives and measure the results and key trends in the practice
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication and relationship management skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience, preferably with a focus in Human Resources Management or Business Management
- Minimum of five years of work experience
- Prior scheduling experience, consulting experience HR experience
- Capability to understand and balance the impact of scheduling decisions on all of the business outcomes (overdue demand, productivity, labour cost, employee engagement, etc.)
- Capability to understand and appreciate a project’s perspective on unfilled demand, and be able to communicate status, challenges, action/support needed from the project, etc. in order to fill demand
- Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with project teams collaboratively to address issues
- Understanding of financial implications of workforce, level, location, contractor usage
- Comfortable learning to use reporting tools and conduct analysis
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Collaborative, able to work across organisational entities and to build and maintain strong networks
This leading global consulting firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Talent Fulfilment Specialist job.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Bonus, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, Medical InsuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 30 May 2022An interesting opportunity OD Manager (x1 vacancy) has arisen in one of the dynamic start up company who aims to focus on B2B digital market.
Salary: THB70000 - THB90000 per month + SSO; Group Insurance; BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 May 2022An exciting Recruitment Manager (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading insurance firm in Bangkok.
Salary: THB70000 - THB90000 per month + Group Insurance, Provident Fund, BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 23 May 2022An exciting C&B Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available in a leading group company in Bangkok.
Salary: THB80000 - THB90000 per month + Group Insurance, Provident fund, BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 26 April 2022A global insurance is recruiting a L&D Manager (x1 vacancy) in Thailand to join their team. In this L&D manager job, you will be responsible to align global training and initiate training to localise, reporting to Thai HR Director, dotted line to regional L&D
Salary: Group Insurance; Provident Fund; Annual Leave; VB Bonus 1-3 monthsLocation: Samut Sakhon ProvinceDate posted: 04 May 2022An important HR & Admin Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of global leader manufacturing in decorative surfaces in Samutsakhon, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a HR Assistant Manager above who needs to create more strategic part such as job evaluation, succession planning and people development.