Salary THB90000 - THB100000 per month + Allowance + Bonus + Provident fund
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 20 September 20192019-09-20 2019-11-19 financial-services Bangkok TH THB 90000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Recruitment Manager (x1 Vacancy) job has just become available at one of the global financial services company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Talent Acquisition Head, this is a role for a talent acquisition expert who is a leader in their field.
About the Recruitment Manager Role:
In this critical role you will be responsible for talent acquisition and employer branding, working closely with the clients.
Salary: THB 90K - 100K per month + Allowance + Bonus + Provident fund
- Work closely with the clients to understand the business requirements and interpret into an effective solutions based on recruitment strategy
- Lead the end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing, hiring, developing and exiting
- Manage the special/seasonal workforce recruitment project to meet with the business needs and growth.
- Analyse workforce trends, current and future planning needs, market trends and seeking new strategies, methods, channels and programs to attract potential candidates
- Initiate effective and creative recruitment strategies and company branding to attract the interests of potential candidates and build up the candidate pools data to support the future workforce needs.
- Establish the relationship and the partnership with external communities as well as maintaining trust, credibility and success
- Provide line managers the solutions, including recommendations for market mapping and finding the best fit candidates.
- Ensure recruitment policy, rules & regulations, procedures and labour laws are complied.
To succeed in the Recruitment Manager job, you will need to have excellent communication skill both English and Thai with the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior clients.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in business, HR or related field
- Over five years' experience in recruitment, HRBP within corporate
- Self-learner and fast-learner
- open minded and adaptable
- Fluency in English, written and oral
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Ability to work independently while also being a good team player
- Thai nationality only
This financial services company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right persons in this exciting Recruitment Manager job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551