Salary THB70000 - THB120000 per month + Health Insurance + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suphotjanee Chavengvorakul
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-10 2019-07-09 financial-services Bangkok TH THB 70000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Relationship Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected financial service firms located in Bangkok, Thailand. With main responsibility of supporting high net worth/ultra high net worth private clients, this is a role for private banker who is a leader in their field.
About the Relationship Manager (AVP/VP) Role:
This is a great opportunity for Relationship Manager (AVP/VP) to provide customised and comprehensive wealth management solutions to high net worth clients.
The salary range for this role is THB70k - THB120k + Health Insurance + Provident Fund.
- Provide customised wealth management solution through asset allocation strategy, giving clients access to variety of investment products covering all asset classes including cash, bonds, stocks and alternatives in line with the Company’s policy and asset allocation
- Active monitoring of client investment portfolios and collateral situations
- Ensuring consistently high levels of client satisfaction by matching the frequency and intensity of contact to the clients’ preference
- Acquisition of new client relationships through own network and deepening existing client relationships (attracting additional clients/assets; increasing share of wallet
To succeed in the Relationship Manager (AVP/VP) - Wealth Management role, you will need to have direct experience related to finance with strong knowledge in financial products/services and strong passion in client service.
- High calibre MBA / graduates with relevant educational and professional background with over three to five years’ professional experience in Finance
- Excellent knowledge of global financial markets and current affairs
- A high net-worth client base or network is strongly preferred
- Highly developed relationship management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possesses good judgement and ability to work under pressure
This international firm needs no introduction in the industry. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Consultant (Manager/AVP/VP) - Wealth Management job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551