Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain and Procurement
Salary Commission + Insurance
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Danai Mongkollak
Date posted 29 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-28 recruitment-consultancy Lam Chabang TH THB 40000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
With the growth in the market, we are looking to expand our Supply Chain and Procurement division in our new office.
About the Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain and Procurement Role:
At Robert Walters, we are looking for people who loves challenges and possess strong interpersonal skills. This is an exciting sales-driven role, combining with an understanding of in-field technical knowledge. Working in a team environment, the financial rewards are highly promising; made up of a strong base and quarterly bonuses. You will also work with some of the world's leading global organisations.
You will be supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme. Robert Walters believes in building careers and 90% of our management team is made up of internal hires.
Working with Clients
- Gain a thorough understanding of your client's business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
Working with Candidates
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
To succeed in this role, you will need to manage candidate's aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them.
- Young dynamic with Supply Chain Background or recruitment experience at least 3 years
- Fluent or Business level of English communication, international education background is preferred
- Being able to work under pressure and dynamic environment
- Ability to travel from Bangkok to Chonburi, or work in Chonburi
- Team player, self motivated and resilient
- Loves interact with people and engaged with various stakeholders both internal and external
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial
If you are an industry professional with two to five years' successful experience in the areas of Supply Chain or have a recruitment in Supply Chain background, we are keen to speak with you.
Whether you have recruitment experience, a strong business to business sales background or strong knowledge of your chosen sector we would be delighted to consider you.
We have a track record of hiring industry experts to work as specialist Recruitment Consultant while providing excellent career path as well as training and developments.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551