VP - Recruitment
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-15 banking Bangkok TH THB 150000 190000 190000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting VP - Recruitment job has just become available at one of the most respected fiacial services company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of Recruitment, this is a role for an expert Talent Acquisition who is a leader in their field.
About the VP - Recruitment Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire recruitment strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with Head of HR. You will also take the lead providing direction to all recruitment activities.
- Lead the Talent Acquisition team, own Talent Acquisition function in Thailand
- Design and execute recruitment strategies and best practice to source, attract, assess and hire qualified candidates across the business including but not limited
- Manage day-to-day talent acquisition activities, including hiring plan, pipeline , TA related Compliance issues, ensure high level recruitment operational efficiency
- Build a strong, credible relationship with senior leaders, hiring managers and other critical stakeholders in country or region, providing talent insights, fulfilling current talent needs and pipe lining high-demand candidates for future staffing needs
- Refine Sourcing strategy, innovate talent acquisition channel , mobilise business leaders and hold them to have more ownership in recruitment
- Lead the whole TA team to brainstorm new initiatives to build Employer Branding
- Collaborating and partnering with the regional team to develop, customise and execute regional programs to the country, for example Employee Referral Program
- Provide leadership and mentoring to team members, and continuously grow a high-calibre TA team to support business expansion
- To succeed in the Head of Recruitment role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with Head of HR and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix
- In-house experience in Talent Acquisition Leadership role with an ability to handle high volume, niche and complex positions
- Demonstrated success in creating, launching and executing Talent Acquisition initiatives
- Track record of influencing and partnering senior and executive managers across all cultures
- An insightful leader who is result-driven, curious, caring, open-minded with an eye for details
- Candidate with experience in start-up environments, passionate about internet or industry experience in Internet/High-Tech/FMCG is highly desirable
- Proven record in working in aggressively growing business will be preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English due to the nature of the business
This financial services firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP - Recruitment job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551