Recruitment Consultant - HR
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 02 November 2018 2018-11-022019-01-01 recruitment-consultancy 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you currently working in a HR and looking for target-driven HR industry professionals who are keen to explore a career switch into recruitment consultant while maintaining your HR knowledge and experience? Robert Walters Thailand prides a well-established human resources recruitment team in our Bangkok office. We have an enviable portfolio of clients and you will work on challenging and interesting assignments with some of the most prestigious brand names in the market.
About the Recruitment Consultant - HR Role:
In view of expansion, we are looking for a strong target driven individual to join our team. As a consultant, you will work with a team of recruiters who are mainly ex-industry professionals to forge relationships with new and existing clients whilst promoting the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities.
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving, competitive sales environment
- Managing and developing key accounts with incremental revenue growth
- Driving campaigns to secure top talent for clients
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
To succeed in this role, you will need to develop new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships.
- Degree qualified specialising in Human Resources
- Successful candidates will ideally have three to five years’ experience in human resources/in a sales environment selling HR solutions/from a HR consultancy background
- A desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Strong experience in stakeholder management in a client facing role
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment. The successful candidate would be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a sales-oriented mindset and very keen in sales, business development and a relationship management role, a Recruitment Consultant position will be an exciting sales-driven role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.