Talent Acquistion and Training Specialist
Salary THB70000 - THB80000 per month
Consultant Worrarun Boonchaiwit
Date posted 25 September 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Talent Acquisition & Training Specialist has just become available at one of the most respected consumer goods company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to HR Manager, this is a role for recruitment who is a leader in their field.
About the Talent Acquisition & Training Specialist Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the entire recruitment strategy, provide the highest quality service and work closely with HR Business Partner Head and HR manager. You will also take the lead providing direction to all recruitment activities.
• Develop and execute recruitment strategy such as fill in a vacancy gab, Campus Recruitment, Job Fair, Referral Program and Internal Job Posting Program
• Lead and manage recruitment programs to build employer branding such as Trainee program, internship program
• Manage and monitor recruitment budget and process
• Execute training logistic to support training plan
To succeed in the Talent Acquisition and Training Specialist role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with HR Manager and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
• Minimum of four year's direct experience in recruitment area is required, preferably within FMCG or a modern pro-active organization
• Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure
• Mature leadership and communication. Capable to deal with complex topics.
• Thai Nationality due to nature of business
• Fluent command in English as the candidate would need to work closely with English-speaking counterparts
This consumer goods firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Compensation & Benefits job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.