Talent Acquisition Specialist
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 24 September 2018 2018-09-242018-11-23 human-resources-and-personnel 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
An exciting Talent Acquisition Specialist has just become available at one of the most respected architecture companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional Talent Acquisition, this is a role for an expert recruiter who is a leader in their field.
About the Talent Acquisition Specialist Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire recruitment operation and strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with Talent Acquisition Head. You will also take the lead providing direction to all recruitment activities.
● Work with Talent Acquisition Head and the team to manage hiring requirements for
● Work closely with the research and sourcing team in regional and reach out to relevant
candidates in Thailand for the open positions
● Screen candidates resumes and use reliable personnel selection tools/methods to
filter candidates within schedule
● Support Client’s HR & business teams to conduct interviews and appointment of
● Provide analytical and well documented reports as needed
● Relationship Management: To manage relationships with key internal clients, ie, HR
Partners, Business Heads of company
To succeed in the Talent Acquisition role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with Talent Acquisition head and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related
- Have recruitment experience in Corporate at least four years' experience
- Good command of English is a must due to nature of business
- Have HR experience in consulting firms is preferable
- Minimum five years' experience in Recruitment & Selection or Human Resources Management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work under pressure, good analysis and problem solving
This architecture firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, They’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Talent Acquisition job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.