Talent Acquisition Lead
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 07 September 2018 2018-09-072018-11-06 pharmaceuticals 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Talent Acquisition Lead job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the global companies. You main responsibilities is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Talent Acquisition Lead Role:
Due to the excellent results and future expansion plans, the Talent Acquisition Lead will play a key role in the HR team's continued development in Bangkok office.
- Partner with the regional HR counterparts for developing recruitment strategy to ensure it's effective to local market
- Review and update HR policy, rules & regulation and procedures where is related to talent acquisition
- Responsible to manage a full cycle of talent acquisition such manpower planning, defining open positions, attracting, hiring, maintaining until developing
- Provide HR experts to line managers in all spectrum of recruitment cycle in terms of internal promotion, external talents as well as issuing solves
- Proactively source candidates through all effective channels in order to meet the high quality of potential talents
- to do research and give advice for alternative initiative solutions for any recruitment challenges
The succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and posses a keen understanding of talent acquisition.
- Minimum five years of experience in HR or recruitment consulting firm
- Experience working in multinational companies and dynamic environment
- Good analytical skills and quick adaptive person
- High interpersonal and leadership skills to engage with people in all levels
- Ability to work independently and/or as the team with sense of urgency
- Good communication, both verbal and written English
The successful Talent Acquisition Lead will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a progressive talent acquisition professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.