IT Recruitment Specialist
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 07 August 2018 2018-08-072018-10-06 it 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting IT Recruitment Specialist job has just become available at one of the most respected IT services companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for an expert IT recruiter who is a leader in their field.
About the IT Recruitment Specialist Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire recruitment strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with the HR Director. You will also take the lead providing direction to all recruitment activities.
- Manage workforce planning for end-to-end recruitment process and on boarding timely
- Perform searches and direct approach for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria and utilise various effective channels and tools to attract best fit candidates
- Conduct interview sessions and give appropriate recommendation or practical guideline counselling to Line Manager on candidate selection aligned with the business & corporate strategies as well as technology, laws or other conditions
- Manage and negotiate the offer package, employment contract and perform necessary administration
- Strengthen awareness of professional branding within industry or market by engaging in social networking for recruitment purpose
- Provide & maintain related recruitment reports
- Other related works as assignments
To succeed in the IT Recruitment Specialist role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the Senior HR Director and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Thai nationality due to the company's environment and nature of job
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related field
- Minimum three to five years of experience in human resources management preferably in IT and/or infrastructure recruitment is a must
- Business & culture understanding, legality concern with some experience of change and transformation management or direct approach
- Good command in English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that are proficient in English and good computer skills
- Proactive, well organised, high responsibility, positive attitude, interpersonal skills and teamwork player
- Flexible, multi-tasking and ability to work under pressure in dealing with demands and priorities
This IT services firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, it has won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Recruitment Specialist job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.