Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 28 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Direct Recruiter job opportunity has just become available at one of the most respected consumer goods company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Recruit Team Lead, this is a role for an expert Recruiter who is a leader in their field.
About the Direct Recruiter:
The Direct Recruiter is responsible for sourcing candidates externally for approved roles, as well as managing all direct applicants from our direct advertising and feeding back to each candidate in a professional and timely manner. The direct recruiter is also responsible for the coordination of the recruitment process for internal mobility candidates and employee referrals.
- Source candidates via Web advertising, referral, networking, database, candidate portal on
- client website etc.
- Build, develop and maintain in-house candidate database and work flow products e.g.
- candidate/job tracking spreadsheet
- Contact and interview prospective candidates and retain audit trail of contact
- Be comfortable managing and reacting efficiently to volume recruitment
- Retain contact with candidates placed via direct recruitment
- Ensuring all approved roles are advertised internally and on external careers site and
- vacancies are recorded
- Liaison with line managers to ensure feedback is given on all CVs and interviews
- Managing offer process – including providing up to date salary/rate and market information
- and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
- Provision of regular commentary on direct recruitment activity to account manager to include number of roles filled by: referral, internally and via directly sourced methods, cost savings via direct recruitment, new initiatives to attract candidates
- Build and maintain internal relationships with the client
- Provide credible and consultative advice and support to client during the entire recruitment life cycle
- Maintain the agreed service levels with the client
- Liaise with all levels of management within the client to develop and maintain business plans, recruitment plans and organisational structures
- Encourage skills transfer to new members or to keep existing members abreast of developments as well as knowledge share whether within the on-site team or with regular peer contact
- Facilitate communication channels between Line Management, the vendor management function and the Direct Recruitment Function
- Providing regular market information from both internal and external sources
- Assistance in writing approved jobs specs in line with legislative requirements where required
- Partnering in recruitment activity and offering added value services
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
- Ensure compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc)
- Feed back progress and business development opportunities to the Recruitment Manager
- Ability to develop and deliver business plans and recruitment strategies and ideas
- Implement simple, effective and track-able resourcing, record keeping and administration processes
- Be adept at producing and developing regular and meaningful MI reporting to both client and Resource Solutions management
To succeed in the role you will need to be flexible and be prepared to take on variety of challenges. Someone who is proactive will be a great fit.
- Proficient in English writing and communication to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language such as new members and the different management divisions
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently with little supervision
- Superior communication, organisation, time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills
- A dedicated team member
This successful Direct Recruiter will join a company whose expertise have made them a market leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused HR Professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Direct Recruiter role is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.