Recruitment Consultant (S&M - Healthcare)
Salary Attractive Package + Bonus
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Srisakul Thunwuthikul
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand is hiring for the position of Recruitment Consultant for our Sales and Marketing (Healthcare & FMCG) division. We need people who loves a challenge and possess strong interpersonal skills. This is an exciting sales-driven role. Working in a team environment, the financial rewards are highly promising; made up of a strong base and quarterly bonuses. You will also work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
About the Recruitment Consultant (S&M - Healthcare) Role:
Reporting to the Manager, you will be supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme. Robert Walters believes in building careers and 90% of our Management team is made up of internal.
Working with clients
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients' business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
Working with candidates
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Manage candidates' aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
To succeed in the Recruitment Consultant (S&M - Healthcare) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with client and candidate matrix.
- Whether you have recruitment experience, a strong business to business sales background or strong knowledge of your chosen sector we would be delighted to consider you; we have a track record of hiring industry experts to work as specialist recruitment consultants
If you are related to healthcare industry (pharma, medical device, consumer healthcare) with two to five years’ successful experience in the areas of sales and marketing, we are keen to speaking with you.
If you are driven, determined and want to take new challenge in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Recruitment Consultant (S&M - Healthcare) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.