Recruiting and Mobility Coordinator
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Worrarun Boonchaiwit
Date posted 16 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Recruiting and Mobility Coordinator has just become available at one of the most respected consultancy firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional HR Director, this is a role for an expert recruiter who is a leader in their field.
About the Recruiting and Mobility Coordinator Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire recruitment and work closely with HR Director. You will also take the lead providing direction to all recruitment activities.
For the recruiting part of the role (60-70%)
- Screening, selecting and processing candidates throughout the recruiting process, which also includes scheduling test and interviews, cultivation of candidates, on-boarding new hires from local and international sources
- Developing and pushing forward new initiatives in attracting Thai candidates and build up future candidate pipeline
- Serve as primary point of contact to Thailand candidates as well as local schools and associations
- Cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with a variety of external parties (eg. campus career services staff, HR/recruiting vendors, candidates)
- Event planning
- Work independently to plan recruiting (attraction/interview) event calendar and manage all event logistics, scheduling and communications
For the mobility part of the role (30-40%)
- Communicating the mobility process and relevant support available to potential transfers/new hires
- Monitoring the progress and approval of transfer decisions
- Providing necessary support to approved transfers and new hires, including coordinating with immigration lawyers, shipment vendors; home search agencies, travel (flights), finance/benefits (relocation allowances, health care, payroll, tax and etc.), IT (laptop, phone) and PD (on boarding, staffing, learning and PD) and counselling transfers and new hires on the most efficient way to use the resources available
- Updating mobility central system with approved transfers
- Seeking feedback from transfers/new hires and engagement loans to identify potential improvements in the mobility process
- Keeping up-to-date on Firm mobility policy and best practice
To succeed in this role, you will need to support management of relevant department data and systems, including candidate database, consultant/interviewer sign-ups and etc.
- Suitable for experienced recruiters, HR professionals or consultants interested in a career track change
- Master’s degree preferred, minimum of five years of experience in a professional environment; ideally in a people-related role in professional services
- Experienced in campus hires
- Results-driven and down to earth attitude
- Can work in a dynamic environment and under pressure
- Thai nationality
- Fluent in English
This consultancy firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Recruiting and Mobility Coordinator job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.