Recruitment and Training Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 18 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Recruitment and Training Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected automotive companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional HR Director, this is a role for an expert recruitment and training professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Recruitment and Training Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire training & development and recruitment strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will work closely with the HR Director and take the lead providing direction to all training & development, recruitment and activities.
- Participate in the development of the training budget as required and manage budget in alignment with company objectives
- Establish training guidelines so managers and employees understand expectations and targets
- Identify employee training needs and development plans across the company; designing annual training programs, supervising the execution and monitoring the effectiveness of the training in alignment with business strategies
- Identify and assess current and future training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Provide people analytics in people-development related areas
- Develop talent management and workforce retention programs
- Drive people development activities, employee engagement and leadership development programs in a company
- Support recruitment activities - sourcing, interview arrangements, interviews and on-boarding activities
- Plan and execute onboarding programs to enable the new employees to reach productivity levels faster
To succeed in the Recruitment and Training Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the HR Director and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field
- Possess six years' experience in human resources training and development or organisation development function with proven track record of implementing programs that are aligned to the business strategy
- Logical and systematic thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills, initiative and pro-active working style
- Eager to learn; team player
- Result-oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills; ability to speak in public
- Service-minded and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Proficient in Ms Office: Word, Excel and Power Point
This automotive firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Recruitment and Training Manager job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.