Recruitment Consultant - Industrial
Consultant Peter Swinney
Date posted 26 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to focus on the industrial sector hiring for sales & marketing professionals for our clients. If you’re currently in a sales, marketing or business development function in a B2B industry, we are keen to speak with you.
About the Recruitment Consultant - Industrial:
Our consultants here at Robert Walters Thailand come from a variety of international backgrounds with strong industry-focused experience. As a consultant, you will work with a team of recruiters who are mainly ex-industry professionals to forge relationships with new and existing clients whilst promoting the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a keen sales flair, someone who possess strong interpersonal skills, an ability to thrive in a challenging environment, a desire to succeed and add value to our clients’ human capital, this will be an exciting sales-driven role for you!
A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment. The successful candidate would be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
Working with clients
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients' business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
Working with candidates
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Manage candidates' aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
- Minimum three to five years’ successful industry experience preferably in sales, business development or account management within the industrial, B2B sector and engineering sectors
- Degree preferably in Engineering as technical knowledge would be necessary for the role when speaking to clients and candidates
- Exceptional people - individuals with a keen sales flair
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our clients' employee base
- This is a great foundation to grow your career as a Recruitment Consultant and to make a big name for yourself both in the market and in the office.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified