Regional Recruiter (Open for Expat)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 15 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Regional Recruiter job has just become available at one of the most respected engineering construction companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional HR Director, this is a role for an expert recruiter who is a leader in their field.
About the Regional Recruiter (Open for Expat) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire recruitment strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with the Regional HR Director. You will also take the lead providing direction to all recruitment activities.
- Operate as the lead recruiter for the APAC region, providing daily support for a team of recruiters and staffing coordinator(s); develop and execute a regional staffing strategy, including how to source, assess and attract the right talent
- Develop and manage overall recruiting strategy and effort within the region to ensure recruitment needs are met; evaluate the effectiveness of various sources to determine where to invest recruitment dollars for the best return on investment
- Provide daily management support of recruiting team to guide them in implementing the most cost effective and efficient approach to staffing
- Provide guidance to the regional recruiters to ensure the consistency including hiring process, documentations and etc.
- Provide training to the regional recruiters to improve the overall recruitment capabilities within the region
- Work closely with regional and global management to implement company-wide best practices, programs or tools within the region
- Provide recruiting services to hiring managers and department heads; fill open requisitions as assigned, identify & recommend qualified internal & external candidates; determine appropriate recruiting strategies; participate in client meetings
- Serves on various project teams or committees, as assigned
- Identify and assess improvement opportunities which will add value; champion continuous improvement efforts in the global staffing process; assess and support the change management effects associated with the implementation of improvements
To succeed in the Regional Recruiter role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the Regional HR Director and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Five to ten year’s progressive recruiting experience, including significant sourcing experience
- Prefer one to three year's experience directly or indirectly managing a regional recruiting team; APAC experience required, global recruiting experience preferred
- Expatriate recruitment experience will be an advantage
- Experience in team management would be an advantage
- Excellent command in English
This engineering firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Recruiter (Open for Expat) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.