Senior Recruiter (Open to expats)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 09 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Senior Recruiter (Open to expats) role has just become available at one of the most respected IT companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of Recruitment, this is a role for an expert IT recruiter who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Recruiter (Open to expats) - IT Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire recruitment strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with t he Head of recruitment. You will also take the lead providing direction to all recruitment activities.
- Mainly focus on IT related position
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions
- Develop a pool of qualify candidate in advance of need
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate
- Build network to find qualify candidates
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition
- Post openings in online job posting website and other channel
- Format CV/resume in correspondence to forward to clients
- Support administration task in human resource - provident fund, employment letter, social security, pay slip delegation and etc.
- Support immigration process - visa and work permit/update 90 day report/invitation letter for expat
- Update monthly staff list
To succeed in the Senior Recruitment role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the Head of Recruitment and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Three to five years' experience with recruiting, technical recruiting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Able to work under pressure
- Positive and can do attitude
This IT firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Recruiter (Open to expats) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.