Salary THB120000 - THB160000 per month + fixed bonus + allowance + stock
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Watcharaporn Pattarasattayakorn
Job Ref 1830500/001
Date posted 21 July 2022chonburi-province human-resources/other-specialist-positions 2022-07-21 2022-09-19 manufacturing-and-production Chonburi Thailand TH THB 120000 160000 160000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an interesting job as HRBP (x1 vacancy) role management level in global manufacturing which has a strong knowledge of strategic part in manufacturing.
About the HRBP Role:
The is HRBP responsible for lead interacting on a day-to-day basis with business leaders and managers on the people related matters impacting their assigned business units. This position is engaged in providing innovative human resources strategies designed to optimise human resources within their assigned business areas. This role assists the business unit leadership in the development and implementation of solutions that makes business strategies actionable.
- Provide organisational development for the organisation by measuring organisational effectiveness
- Drive the employee engagement initiatives in the regional office
- Partner with business areas to implement strategies that support effective individual and organisation development and meet business goals and objectives
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to improve HR process efficiency
- Lead and to develop a team of HRBP
- Works with HR team to develop, communicate and execute strategic and tactical plans into HR programs
- Design and execute talent optimisation strategies to enhance organisational capabilities To succeed in this role, you must have excellent communication and people skills
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or relevant field
- Five years of HR experience in a manufacturing business
- Experience with manufacturing is preferable
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command of English language skill
- Strong interpersonal skill
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551