Sr. ER Manager
Salary THB80000 - THB170000 per month + Allowance + Insurance + Annual Leave
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 19 September 20192019-09-19 2019-11-18 manufacturing-and-production Bangkok TH THB 80000 170000 170000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sr. ER Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the global companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for an ER and union expert.
About the SR. ER Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for strategic union management and ensure well being of the employees.
The salary range for this role is THB80k to THB170k per month + Allowance + Insurance + Annual Leave.
- Plan employee relations strategy both in union management and employee engagement company wide
- Establish a good labour relations and strengthening cooperation between union and management in the workplace
- Provide consulting to global ER, management team regarding to Employee Relation solution that doesn't violate labour law or policies
- Preparing information for management to utilise during the collective bargaining process
- Developing proposals for rules regarding collective bargaining between labour unions and management to make sure grievances are legitimate before bringing them to management’s attention
- Build the good & effective structure of negotiation & assist in union negotiation for dispute resolution
- Performing a variety of duties to promote employee welfare, such as resolving human relations problems and promoting employee well-being.
- Manage a team and exercise good people management practices, particularly with regard to performance management and career development
To succeed in the Sr. ER Manager role, you will need to have experience dealing with union and be the key person to negotiate during CBA including able to bridge between union, management and global ER team.
- Minimum of 10-15 years’ direct experience in employee relations area is required, with experience in dealing with union
- Ability to work successfully in a cross functional organisation and solid conflict handling skills
- Strong communication skills in local language and English
- High level of integrity and ethics
- Strong knowledge in labour law, policy
- Thai nationality due to work nature of the company
This global firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, They’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sr. ER Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551