Salary Competitive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Worrarun Boonchaiwit
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-16 fmcg bangkok TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Mobility Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected consumer goods company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional HR Manager, this is a role for a mobility who is a leader in their field.
About the Mobility Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the entire mobility, payroll for expat and delivering the highest quality service and work closely with Regional HR Manager. You will also take the lead providing direction to all immigration activities.
- Partner with HR business partners for assignments in APAC; counsel global mobility policies and provide guidance to the business and HR in policy selection
- Assign new international assignments to consultants and ensure team's compliance with data integrity requirements
- Partner with Mobility Compensation & Tax team in APAC to resolve assignee issues related to compensation, payroll and tax
- Liaise with external vendors (relocation, tax and immigration) to ensure they are meeting assignee, HR and business needs for regional relocations; organise and attend regular service review meetings
- Drive performance, efficiency and operational excellence in Global Mobility by participating in and leading certain strategic initiatives, including continuous review of existing mobility policies, procedures and system enhancements in conjunction with the Regional HR Manager and wider Global Mobility Management team
To succeed in this APAC Senior Mobility Manager role, you should have extensive knowledge of expatriate compensation and tax issues.
- Minimum 10 years' global mobility experience, preferably within a multi-national organisation
- Knowledge of expatriate tax issues, including social security taxes, totalisation agreements and tax planning for short-term assignments
- Knowledge of APAC regional immigration processes
- Ability to service demanding clientele in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work effectively from multiple sources
- Experience working with external service providers to deliver projects/services
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
- Fluent in English due to the nature of the business
This consumer goods firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Compensation & Benefits job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551