Senior HR Business Partner
Salary Attractive salary + additional benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-04 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An excellent Senior HR Business Partner job in the edge of Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world's leading FMCG companies. You main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Senior HR Business Partner role:
Due to the excellent results and future expansion plans, the HR Manager will play a key role in the HR team's continued development and success in its manufacturing.
- Work closely with the Plant Director to drive all HR metrics to support the business in production and ensure aligning with corporate business direction
- Partner with regional COE team to design integrated people strategies and solutions
- Initiate, develop and lead overall HR processes such as workforce, people development, performance management, compensation & benefits, employee relations and etc.
- Act as the consultant to provide guidance to senior leaders and key stakeholders to develop prioritised and potential HR solutions
- Develop employee engagement tools and intervention to maintain morale, increase employee performance and its productivity and organisation culture
- Partner with hiring managers and talent acquisition team to support in terms of sourcing strategy and creating a strong pool of candidates
- Lead people development needs, road map and pathways of individual career
- Proactively drive exceptional performance along the way of talent/succession plan with sense of urgency awareness to change management
- Promptly responsive to provide guidance of HR policy, rules & regulation, procedures and resolves employee relations as needed
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of business partner role.
- Minimum of 15 years’ of HR Generalist and/or business partner experience in manufacturing
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure and deal with complex topics
- Strong planning, time management and organisational skills
- Can be independent, self-starter as well as demonstrated a sense of urgency
- Excellent communication both Thai and command of English with high interpersonal/leadership skills due to the nature of the business
- Thai Nationality due to the nature of the business
The award-winning FMCG multinational has made a top market share and also focus on career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a progressive HR Business Partner with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.