HR Business Partner
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Worrarun Boonchaiwit
Date posted 26 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HR Business Partner job has just become available at one of the most respected consumer goods companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for an expert business who is a leader in their field.
About the Human Resources Business Partner Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire all HR tasks and delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all reward activities.
- Recruitment - partnership with management on head count planning, sourcing, selecting, hiring and consulting regarding optima and efficient use of manpower/process for placing the right candidate; plan a key support role for organisation management includes ensuring the reference job model/position description remains valid for target group
- Compensation & benefit (C&B) - advise and coordinates any C&B related items particularly ensuring relativity of salary management in accordance to company pay structure; ensure employees remuneration is internally and externally competitive and fully aligned with the company's global/local practices; partner with C&B executive to analyse market trends and develop recommendations to ensure total pay remains competitive in light of the unique nature of many the hobs which are part of our global functions
- Communication - manage employee communications efforts pertaining to HR matters to the target group; liaison with managers and heads of departments to obtain feedback and make necessary recommendations for improvement with partnership with respective HR functional peers
- Learning & development (L&D) - responsible for clear communication with managers and heads of functions on training needs/plans and partnership with learning team to identify a range of approved programs conducted both internally as well as externally and where required source for additional programs where a specific training or development need has been identified
- Talent management - take a lead role in succession planning and talent management initiatives; this includes ensuring a smooth transition of inbound and outbound of employees in close cooperation with the Thai HR team
- Administration - act as the primary HR contact for all HR matters (eg. conflict mediation and resolution, questions related to labour law, compensation & benefits, career management, training & development and etc.)
To succeed in the HR Business Partner role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with HR director and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of five years direct experience in human resources business partner area is required, preferably within a modern pro-active organisation
- Strategic thinking
- Professional English
- Strong HR professional skills set
- Can work in a dynamic environment and under pressure
- Mature leadership and communication; able to deal with complex topics
- Thai nationality required due to the culture of the business
This consumer goods company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Business Partner job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.