HR Business Partner
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 31 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HR Business Partner job position has just become available at one of the most respected engineering company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to Senior HR Manager this is a role for an expert HRBP who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire HR strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with Senior HR Manager. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR activities.
- Support functional superior to execute management team's decisions on short-/long-term P&O initiatives in line with company’s business direction
- Drive implementation of tactical day-to-day P&O processes across business operations
- Control and ensure recruiting plan is align with, and meet, business demands and P&O cost control
- Develop/review talent management for critical leadership positions and develop talent readiness/transition strategies
- Execute initiatives on organisation design changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Execute performance management activities and provide feedback on performance improvements opportunities
- Propose market-driven/benchmark compensation decisions to drive employee performance, engagement and retention
- Execute short-/long-term company-wide training and development strategies to cater for development needs
- Manage deployment of P&O services delivery, systems and work tools utilisation to streamline work processes across functions in efficient and scalable manner
- Prepare periodical reports to provide validated P&O metrics and benchmarks to support business decisions
- Drive, together with line manager, employee engagement initiatives to increase employee engagement, performance, retention and training environments
- Execute change management initiatives across the organisation
To succeed in the HR Business Partner role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior HR manager and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum five to seven years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate understanding of the business, its levers for growth, its change dynamics and critical success factors
- Demonstrate experience in analysing complex data, understand business implications and make recommendations to the management team
- Demonstrate proficiency in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate fluency in English (both written and spoken) to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak or read in the language when driving implementations and working with team members
- Drive self-learning and improvement in the area of P&O Business Partnering and DKSH behaviour as part of continuous learning
This engineering firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, it has won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Business Partner job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.