Senior Employee Relations Specialist
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Worrarun Boonchaiwit
Date posted 21 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Senior Employee Relations Specialist role has just become available at one of the most respected consumer goods companies based in Nakhon Ratchasima (Korat). Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for an Employee Relation who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Employee Relations Specialist Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire employee relation strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with the HR Director. You will also take the lead providing direction to labour legislation.
- Maintain liaison with the statutory authorities, local and government agency
- Conduct investigations as assigned following established procedures
- Administer unemployment insurance processes and reviews liability reports
- Ensure compliance of all applicable and relevant labour legislation with respect to the manpower engaged the vendors and partners
- Review different labour laws, civil laws and consult with the company’s legal representative to assure if the company is in compliance with all of these regulations
To succeed in the Senior Employee Relations Specialist role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the HR Director and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resource management or related field
- Minimum of five year's direct experience in employee relation area is required, preferably within a manufacture field
- Strong knowledge of Thai Labour Laws
- Can work in a dynamic and under pressure environment
- Mature leadership and communication skills; able to deal with complex topics
- Fluent in English and Thai
- Able to work at Nakhon Ratchasima or Saraburi
This consumer goods firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Employee Relations Specialist job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.