OD Manager (Start up)
Salary Bonus, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, Medical Insurance
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Job Ref 1778050/001
Date posted 30 May 2022bangkok human-resources/organisational-development 2022-05-30 2022-07-29 it Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An interesting opportunity OD Manager (x1 vacancy) has arisen in one of the dynamic start up company who aims to focus on B2B digital market.
About the OD Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for designing organisation structure, OKR, development program, talent management and succession planning. You will enjoy competitive base salary with bonus and provident fund.
- Organisation Development Policies & Action Plans – Support business squad to develop policies & action plans in areas of talent management, succession planning, competency framework & assessment, training & development and employee engagement. Consult with market team leads and provide daily HR guidance to employees
- Competency Framework – to define/revise/improve competency framework & approach, competency assessment and competency development
- Talent Assessment and Management – work with group HR, and BU Head to implement talent assessment & talent management based on competency framework. Consolidate talent assessment and management information & database for all squad
- Succession Planning –to identify successors and succession planning. Monitor and consolidate succession planning progress from all squad
- Training Program Setup – work with group of HR to identify training needs for teams and individuals that match with capability requirement and budget
- Capability Improvement - Promote and continually improve company capabilities and efficiency. Operationalize and deliver the performance management process for employees
- Organisation Development Advisory - Support and advise BU Head/BU Manager on training & development issues and individual development plan matched with employee’s development goal
- Employee Engagement & Retention – Conduct and analyse employee engagement surveys. Work with BU Head to identify an engagement action plan for each BU. Follow up and monitor action plan to ensure high employee engagement & retention. Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- Organisation Development Project – Initiate, conduct and implement HR projects related to capability development.
To succeed in the OD Manager role, you will need to have the ability to understand tech and start up environment in order to design HR tools to match with the context and people
- Minimum five to seven years professional level experience in organisation development and/or or human resources management in an intermediate to large size organisation
- Have experience or be familiar with learning management framework, learning activities and learning delivery and system is preferable
- Customer orientation, result orientation, teamwork mindset, positive with “can do” attitude
- Able to work in agile environment
- Good command of English, good project management, presentation and communication skill
- Experience with group facilitation, trainer, training & development design, and job design preferred
This start up firm has a solid foundation and is going to expand team to build strong B2B digital market.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting OD Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB70000 - THB90000 per month + SSO; Group Insurance; BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 May 2022An exciting Recruitment Manager (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading insurance firm in Bangkok.
Salary: THB70000 - THB90000 per month + Group Insurance, Provident Fund, BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 23 May 2022An exciting C&B Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available in a leading group company in Bangkok.
Salary: THB80000 - THB90000 per month + Group Insurance, Provident fund, BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 26 April 2022A global insurance is recruiting a L&D Manager (x1 vacancy) in Thailand to join their team. In this L&D manager job, you will be responsible to align global training and initiate training to localise, reporting to Thai HR Director, dotted line to regional L&D
Salary: Bonus + Provident fund + Group Insurance + Etc.Location: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 27 April 2022An exciting Talent Fulfilment Specialist (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the global consulting firms based in Bangkok, Thailand.
Salary: Group Insurance; Provident Fund; Annual Leave; VB Bonus 1-3 monthsLocation: Samut Sakhon ProvinceDate posted: 04 May 2022An important HR & Admin Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of global leader manufacturing in decorative surfaces in Samutsakhon, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a HR Assistant Manager above who needs to create more strategic part such as job evaluation, succession planning and people development.