Head of HR
Salary THB300000 - THB400000 per month + insurance + annual Leave + bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 financial-services bangkok TH THB 300000 400000 400000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of HR (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global financial services firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional HR Director, this is a role for a professional HR who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of HR Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for full loop of HR strategy and transformation for the whole organisation. The salary range for this role is THB 100k - 120k per month with insurance + annual leave + bonus.
- Work closely with regional HR Director and Business Country Heads for the HR transformation strategy to support the business strategy driven
- Translates business goals into HR initiatives to drive local priority into an action
- Responsible for the leading solution design and management for a full cycle of HR
- Work with business counterparts for the needs, requirement and consulting
- Developing and building an effective stakeholder relationship and engagement
- Re-invent and revamp HR policy, rules & regulation, procedures and processes
- Review and revamp the compensation benefits strategy to ensure its competitive in the market
- Initiate and design learning strategy and implementation to develop upskills, career advancement, talents and secession plan
- Redesign the talent acquisition processes as well as develop employer branding
- Develops, leads and implements effective transformation strategies such as re-organisations, integration, as well as business projects
- Play as a key driver in developing the company culture, employee engagement, performance driven, etc.
- Coach and monitor all HR team members in terms of functional skills, knowledge as well as mindset and interpersonal skills to support the stakeholders
To succeed in this role, you must have business acumen and have well rounded knowledge of intervention and tools.
- Minimum of 15 years' direct experience in HR and 10 years as the function Head
- Can work and communicate well with people at all level.
- Mature, good logical thinking, and initiative
- Thai Nationality
This leading financial services firm no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Head of HR job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551