HR Manager (Talent & Succession)
Salary Insurance + Annual Leave + Bonus
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-15 2020-01-14 telecommunications Bangkok TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Manager (focus Talent & Succession planning) (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected leading Thai company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for an expert OD with talent management and succession planning experience.
About the HR Manager (Talent & Succession Planning) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for full loop of talent management & succession planning for the whole organisation.
The salary range for this role is THB 100k - 120k per month with insurance + annual Leave + bonus.
- Working closely with HR Director and management team to set criteria and identify talent competencies to match with future business direction
- Work with other functions to get the intervention & tools such as assessment centre, learning & development, training, and other business leaders to identify gap and develop talents
- Identify critical roles and business needs and prepare successor to support organisation sustainability
- Be a sole player who can design talent strategy until implementing project and be the key person to run the process
- Review talent process and initiate process improvement in order to make it effective
To succeed in the HR Manager (Talent & Succession) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently and can be both strategic and hands on.
- Minimum of five to eight years’ direct experience in talent management and succession planning
- Have business acumen and have well rounded knowledge of intervention and tools
- Can work and communicate well with people at all level
- Mature, good logical thinking, and initiative
- Thai Nationality
This leading Thai firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager (Talent & Succession) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551