Talent and Succession Planning Manager
Salary THB200000 - THB250000 per month + 2 Months Fixed Bonus and Insurance
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-02 2019-11-01 retail Bangkok TH THB 200000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Talent and Succession Planning Manager has just become available at one of the most respected retail companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to Head of Talent & Academy, this is a role for an expert in Talent Management who is a leader in their field.
About the Talent and Succession Planning Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for manage the end to end talent process, ensuring our talent strategy aligns to the needs of the business, understanding functional gaps and how company can retain talent. You will also take the lead when presenting to top management and work with regional team.
The salary range for this role is THB200k to THB250k + 2 Months Fixed Bonus and Insurance.
- Support driving of business performance through talent and performance management activity such as talent spotting, talent development programme, succession planning and career planning
- Oversee the talent and performance management cycle, building talent portfolio and ensure they have quality development through business assignment and stage
- Closely work with academy programme design team to create talent development plan to address immediate capability & resourcing issues across all business, ensuring alignment between talent and academy activities
- Coach line managers/function heads/directors to ensure the right approach when spotting talent and identifying development activities for each talent group and ensure they understand the importance of talent & performance management within the overall performance cycle
- Manage corporate key skills and capability required for functions through competency management and multiple skills pools
- Champion in talent management creating stakeholder buy-in to ensure the business is set up for success
- Embed a culture and provides support to ensure line managers assume full accountability to identify and develop talents within their area
- Partner with People Business Partner teams to provide insight & recommendations on talent gaps and trends
To succeed in the Talent and Succession Planning Manager role, you will need to have both business understanding and strong in talent management
- Business acumen, stakeholder management (including senior management), influencing skills, consulting and communication skills, coaching, facilitation, whole learning cycle, delivery, evaluation, and project management
- Strong in building relationships with both group of talents and stakeholders
- Understanding and approachable personality
- Relevant experience or qualification eg. learning & development and training, understanding of latest learning approaches
- Very good command in both written and spoken English
This retail firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, They’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Talent and Succession Planning Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551