Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-04-01 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 400000 480000 480000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Talent Manager has just become available at one of the most respected consumer goods company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CHRO, this is a role for an expert HRD who is a leader in their field.
About the Talent Director Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire L&D and OD strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with CHRO. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HRD activities.
- Develop and implement organisational development (OD), learning & development (L&D) and Culture & Engagement strategies, plans and policies which are aligned with and facilitate the delivery of the organisation's Strategic Plan
- Provide specialist expertise to the Executive Team in the development of organisational performance management, Talent & succession Plan, employee engagement and other aspects of organisational change and development
- Lead and manage team and learning in the development and delivery of aligned programs, including the provision of team and individual solutions across the organisation aligned with the Strategic Plan
- Develop Functional Team Strategies in line with business direction and monitor an effectiveness of implemented action plans. Work closely with regional and global to implement HR initiatives
- Lead Talent Management & Development Plan to build strong Talent and Succession pipeline within organisation
- Build long term plan for SPBT Academy, identify training needs analysis and further development programs as well as drive the implementation of career succession planning & personal development to enhance employees' capabilities in order to support current and future business expansion and/ or organisation change
- Lead High Performance Culture by driving overall performance management and implementation as well as monitoring performance appraisal process, building the right culture
- Develop and implement employee engagement strategies and be a champion of Employee Engagement Program, Internal HR communication and other employee relationship activities to ensure high employee engagement index across organisation
To succeed in the Talent Director role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with CHRO and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Master Degree in HR, communication or related field
- At least 10 years' working experience in a senior Human Resources position, preferably working as a Head of OD, Training and Development, or other related field
- Have proven and successful experience delivering HR programs within a fast paced, evolving, and wide organizational setting.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, abilities and experiences advising and influencing executives, providing insights that lead to key decision making within the business
- Fluent in English
This FMCG firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, They’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Talent Director job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551