Assistant OD Manager
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-15 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 70000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Assistant OD Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected consumer goods company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Talent Manager, this is a role for an expert OD who is a leader in their field.
About the Assistant OD Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire Employee Engagement and Talent Development strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with Talent Manager. You will also take the lead providing direction to all OD activities.
- Lead and implement the needs assessment for organisation development to enhance the effectiveness of team and employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company
- Identifies/incorporates best practices and lessons learned into program plans
- Research and provide a broad range of consultative services to senior leaders in your area
- Facilitates communication among employees and management on change management
- Assists with planning, implementation and ongoing maintenance of employee development, organisation development and other related aspects
- The position may include special projects/assignments from managers in regional, group HR, regional HR or company headquarter
- Design, implement and manage new and innovative strategies for overall human resources support as HRBP, including but not limited to talent acquisition, employment management, training & development talent succession management and employee engagement in conjunction with the global & regional compensation & benefit strategy, including overseeing the implementation of HR programs in different countries
To succeed in the Assistant OD Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the Talent Manager and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Outgoing and communicative personality - on the one hand with humour and joy when working with people and on the other hand analytical expertise and diplomatic skills to master challenges
- Experience of labour law and regulations, processes and policies
- Broad knowledge of talent management and organisational development
- Proven records of organisational development projects (such as regional mobility policy); experience in mid- sized organisations with regional orientation and global activities
- Experience of working with the mid and top management team
- Dynamic self-starter, smart, hands-on, with both strong intellectual capabilities and emotional intelligence
- Technical competence in balance with pragmatic approach
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Business partner with basic principles according to business interest
This Consumer Goods firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant OD Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551