OD Regional Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-14human-resources-and-personnel 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters
An exciting OD Regional Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected trading companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional HR Director, this is a role for an OD Specialist who is a leader in their field.
About the OD Regional Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the entire OD strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with Regional Head of HR. You will also take the lead providing direction to all OD activities.
- Lead and implement the needs assessment for organisation development to enhance the effectiveness of team and employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company
- Identify/incorporate best practices and lessons learnt into program plans
- Research and provide a broad range of consultative services to senior leaders in your area
- Facilitate communication among employees and management on change management
- Assist with planning, implementation and ongoing maintenance of employee development, organisation development and other related aspects
- The position may include special projects/assignments from managers in regional, group HR, regional HR or company headquarter
- Design, implement and manage new and innovative strategies for overall human resources support as HRBP, including but not limited to talent acquisition, employment management, training and development talent succession management and employee engagement in conjunction with the global and regional compensation and benefit strategy, including overseeing the implementation of HR programs in different countries
To succeed in the OD Regional Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the Regional Head of HR and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Outgoing and communicative personality - on one hand with humour and joy when working with people and on the other hand possessing analytical expertise and diplomatic skills to master challenges
- HR management experience in more than two countries in SEA
- Experience of labour law and regulations, processes and policies in SEA
- Broad knowledge of talent management and organisational development
- Proven record of organisational development projects (such as regional mobility policy); experience in mid-sized organisations with regional orientation and global activities
- Experience of working with the mid and top management team
- Dynamic self-starter, smart, hands-on, with both strong intellectual capabilities and emotional intelligence
- Technical competence in balance with pragmatic approach
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Business partner with basic principles according to business interest
This trading firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting OD Regional Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551