People Transformation Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 26 December 2018 2018-12-262019-02-24 human-resources-and-personnel bangkok TH THB 150000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent People Transformation Manager job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the large consumer products companies. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the People Transformation Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional HR Director, you will lead all transformation projects. As the people transformation professional, you will be in charge to drive change and develop people engagement.
- Work closely with regional to lead global transformation strategy and localise to the country
- Be the centre of transformation expertise and take a lead of all transformation activities in the country
- work collaboratively with HR members of other countries to design and develop end-to-end transformation tools/intervention and other HR best practice
- Drive and implement comprehensive and integrated strategy and improvement programs to company-wide
- Drive employee engagement surveys, design an initiatives, develop and delivers end-to-end of appropriate and effective engagement including analysis, planning, communication strategy, methods, interventions to support business improvement and productivity
- Consult and facilitate through the full cycle of change and transformation phases including analysis, planning, execution, and strengthening to ensure minimising disruption to the business and people
To succeed in the People Transformation Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with regional transformation teams across borders and internal matrix.
- At least ten years of experience in organisation development or related field
- Have a proven successful record of transformation change leading
- Familiarity in working in dynamic, fast pace and regional environment
- Strong in influencing, negotiating and stakeholder management to all levels in organisation
- Fluent in English communication, both verbal and written due to the nature of the business
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
The successful People Transformation Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting People Transformation Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551