AVP - HROD
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-122019-02-10 human-resources-and-personnel 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting AVP - HROD job has just become available at one of the leading telecommunications companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the SVP - HROD, this is a role for an expert OD who is a leader in their field.
About the AVP - HROD Role:
In this business critical role, you will act as the specialist in one of the centre's expertise team that focuses on the organisational development in all HR aspects.
- Partner with relevant HR teams to assess and understand business needs & challenges to identify, design and implement effective HROD strategy, interventions and initiatives aligned with business strategy
- Ensure respective HROD interventions are designed and execute effectively eg. performance management, talent management and succession planning, organisation and job redesign, competency and career management, HR policy and process transformation
- Other HROD interventions: work with other OD members to provide tools and supports to implement major changes of organisation; culture transformation, embedding of core values and related OD interventions eg. employee engagement and retention, HR analytics, digital employee experience and HR communication, etc.
- Digital employee experience projects: jointly with Project Manager, to design and enhance digital workplace and related HR application and digital platform and solutions
- OD solution and HR projects: partner with other HR teams (CoE, HRS and HRBPs) to design and deliver OD related solutions to business/functional units including working on HR project/priorities where relevant
- Act as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) to provide direction on OD-related principles, technical support, trend information and best practices to related HR teams and business/functional units upon request
- Manage end-to-end projects as agreed project proposal under supervision of OD Head
- Monitor and report related HROD system implementation, project progress and measure project performance with appropriate methodology
To succeed in the AVP - HROD role, you will need to work independently with the ability to translate organisational objective to project implementation.
- Minimum of eight to 10 years' experience in organisational development area is required, preferably from international companies
- Good learning agility and kept abreast of new HR knowledge
- Strategic thinking, good analytical skills and hands-on
- Strong communication skills with flexibility
- Able to work in a dynamic environment under pressure
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.