Organization Development Manager
Consultant Arisa Rojnuckarin
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-12 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
About Organization Development Manager Role In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining OD issue and providing OD strategy, serving as an internal consultant and work closely with the different parties.
- Proactively addresses and responds to OD issues by bringing key stakeholders together to assess root causes and performance gaps, provide appropriate interventions, including strategic planning, tactical and project planning, facilitation, instruction, program design, materials development and performance analysis.
- Gives advice, develops interventions, select assessments tools to drive talent/succession planning
- Design engagement framework and recommend solution/guide.
- Analyse and design strategic actions to drive the success of employee engagement.
- Design performance management systems, KPI, performance coaching and feedback tools.
- Supports changes in organizational behavior/way of working/culture. Serves as an internal consultant to facilitate team building; resolving work group conflict; changes in group in norms values and culture.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Organization Development, Psychology or other relevant degrees.
- Minimum 5 years professional level experience in Organization Development and/or or Human Resources Management in an intermediate to large size organization
- Good leadership, communication and interpersonal and presentation skills
- Advanced level strategic project and work planning organization.
- Demonstrated initiative to analyze and resolve problems quickly, efficiently and collaboratively.