Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-12-28 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A raid expanding FMCG Retailer is looking for a strategic HR Director in Bangkok. Reporting directly to Managing Director, this is a role for a HR Director who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Director role:
Due to the excellent result and rapidly future expansion plan, the HR Director will play a key role in the management team to continue development and create the success.
- Collaborate work with Management team to set overall business directions and strategies
- Work with global team to bring up updated development tools/programs and utilise to local
- Design and revamp organisation development, talent management, maximising people capability through innovated and appropriated tools/intervention/assessment
- Build up engagement and accelerate a culture that fuel results
- Create & drive HR initiatives, processes including employee branding to support all business aspects that effect productivity
- Ensure compliance and maintain with all corporate policies, regulations and procedures relating to employee practices
- Manage & lead HR team to work as the real business partners in delivering fast, effective solutions to support all stakeholders
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead and drive effectively and posses a keen understanding of the linkage of HR and business.
- 10 years' experience as HR Business Partner, Organisation Development and and at least five years' in managerial
- Has a proven track record in HR strategies, M&A, organisation development, transformation change
- People-oriented charisma and characters
- Visionary, calculated risk-taking, good in analytical & logical skills related to business perspective
- An excellent English communication both verbal and written due to the nature of the business
- Thai citizenship and Thai language only due to the nature of the business
This award winning global FMCG Retailers has made a profit every year in history and promote from within. This well-recognised company offers a great working environment.
If you are a strategic HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward. this HR Director job is the role for you. You will be a part of forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.