Head of OD
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-11-26 financial-services 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Head of OD job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the global financial services companies. In this role, you will be responsible for leading, transforming and supporting the business in its next phase of growth.
About Head of OD role:
Due to the excellent results and future expansion plans, Head of OD will play a key role in HR transformation team's continued development and success.
- Report directly to HR Director to design and develop HR strategy in terms of agility, transformation to support the business into digitalisation sphere.
- collaboratively Partnering with Head of Business Units to analyse short and medium trends, business needs/requirement, and develop intervention/tools to maximise people capability aligning with productivity.
- Identify, design, and drive agility of processes, framework and tools where people capability relate and impact to every element of business.
- Review process, identify key talent, design appropriated development needs/ strategy as well as the critical position vacancy risks.
- Drives a culture, leads organisational change initiatives as well as communication strategy and implementation.
- Research new trend of learning tools/intervention/assessment that be able to increase high performer's pipeline and capability to support an excellent business results.
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead and drive change effectively and possess keen understanding of transformation to digitalisation sphere.
- Minimum of 10 years' organisation development or consulting experience
- strong analytical skills and business acumen
- familiar with transformation change with strong proven record
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure and deal with complex topics
- Initiative and result oriented to drive to success
- High leadership, influencing and organisational skills to deal with top management level
- Excellent communication both Thai and command of English with high interpersonal skills due to the nature of the business
- Thai Nationality only due to the nature of the business
The successful Head of OD will join the company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and career progression.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of OD role.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.