Head of Talent & Employee Experience
Consultant Warabodee Plampliuw
Date posted 04 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Head of Talent & Employee Experience job with the managerial opportunity in a large financial services company based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Head of Talent & Employee Experience Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans of the company, you will lead in talent development calibration and action plan. You will proactively identify and recommend opportunities for enhancing talent management practices and processes.
- Project manage the design talent management and succession planning
- Facilitate and lead projects to design and implement employee performance improvement solutions
- Recommend and implement initiatives that ensure and sustain employee engagement and commitment
- Provide guidance and support of management/leadership development, business unit succession planning and development of bench strength, performance management and career-path
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of talent management, succession planning and employee engagement.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resource Development or related field
- At least seven to ten years' experience in HR development, HR project and proven track record with specific expertise and demonstrated knowledge in the field of talent management including the successful design and implementation of concepts, processes and tools
- Experience in financial service or large scale banking would be preferable
- Experience in consultancy firm in designing talent management, succession Planning or employee engagement would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, partnering and influencing skills; ability to bring together a variety of different viewpoints from different stakeholders, including senior management and to work towards a common approach with the right level of integration and guidance
- High level of energy, initiative and ownership
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive HR professional with a can-do attitude, this Head of Talent & Employee Experience job is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.