L & OD Manager
Salary THB120000 - THB180000 per month + bonus + group insurance + car allowance
Consultant Watcharaporn Pattarasattayakorn
Job Ref 1836170/001
Date posted 04 August 2022bangkok human-resources/learning-development 2022-08-04 2022-10-03 fmcg Bangkok Thailand TH THB 120000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an interesting job as L&OD Manager (Management Level) role in famous manufacturing in Thailand which has a strong knowledge of strategic part in FMCG industry.
About the L&OD Manager Role:
The L&OD Manager responsible for plan, develop, implement and training programs for company employees. The manager also acts as liaison and advisor to the organisation's leadership and facilitates initiatives across the organisation. The role offers bonus and group insurance.
- Design and develop learning & organisation development framework, implementation process, tools & system requirement in L&OD area.
- Advise leaders on potential organisation design and opportunities and impacts associated with organisational changes
- Oversee development and manage implementation of program change management plan
- Designs and develops training programs for management and employees
- Develops learning plans, learning activities, materials, and instructor guides
- Trains and facilitates training on leadership and soft skills
- Reviews effectiveness of training courses, objectives, and accomplishments
- Consults with management on performance, organisational and leadership matters
- Design and facilitate interventions which may include strategic planning & corporate retreats, vision mission values programs, team & leadership development and employee engagements
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field
- Five to eight years’ experience in organisation development, learning development and implement projects
- Good command of English language skill
- Good management and communication skills
- Good analytical thinking
- Having experience in FMCG industry is preferable
This company is the famous manufacturing firm more than 50 years of experience in Thailand. During the past period, the company accepted from all over the world as a production expert and product marketing. The products are exported to international markets in more than 20 countries around the world.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: variable bonus, provident fund, annual leaveLocation: BangkokDate posted: 08 August 2022An exciting HRBP double hatting L&D (x1 vacancy) job is now available in one of the international engineering company in Thailand.
Salary: 1 Month BonusLocation: Kalasin ProvinceDate posted: 04 August 2022This HRBP Manager (x1 vacancy) is a position in a global ingredient solutions company who provide solutions and innovate for almost 60 industry sectors across more than 40 countries.
Salary: THB80000 - THB100000 per month + Group Insurance, Provident fund, BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 19 July 2022A global insurance is recruiting a L&D Manager (x1 vacancy) in Thailand to join their team. In this L&D manager job, you will be responsible to align global training and initiate training to localise, reporting to Thai HR Director, dotted line to regional L&D.
Salary: 18,000 AllowanceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 August 2022An exciting HRBP Manager (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a telecommunication company in Bangkok.
Salary: Car, Fixed Bonus, Variable BonusLocation: BangkokDate posted: 11 August 2022An interesting opportunity as HR Director (x1 vacancy) has just become available in one of the international automotive company in Thailand.