Division Manager - Human Resource Development
Salary THB100000 - THB120000 per month + Base salary 100-120K, Bonus 4.5 months, Insurance (family or parents covered)
Location Rayong ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tatchaya Atiarnon
Job Ref 1832900/001
Date posted 27 July 2022rayong-province human-resources/learning-development 2022-07-27 2022-09-25 manufacturing-and-production Rayong Map Ta Phut, Muang Rayong TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Division Manager (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading firm in Bangkok.
About the Division Manager Role:
This person has to be in charge of developing policies, standard and operational plans in areas of human resource development. Also, this person is expected to lead the learning and training activities to improve performance and personal growth. This role offers attractive bonus and allowance.
- Develop policies and working procedures in areas of human resource development to ensure that human resources team can deliver efficient services to clients and control the turnover rate
- Organise learning activities arranged within the organisation in order to improve the employee performance and career development
- Design and execute competency matrix for retention and career development plan
- Work with line managers to develop and/or retain talents as well as to facilitate the transferring of key employees across divisions
- Execute the succession planning for critical positions and follow up the agreed action plan to ensure that all gaps are closed within timeline
- Master the process of performance development planning, training, performance management review, and development needs assessment
- Develop the corporate culture aligning with the core behaviours by working with line managers and related parties to implement all required activities
- Set up and standardise the guideline of career advancement for all staff
- Master the Green system - online learning tools
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resource, Organisation Development, Political Science, Law or any related fields
- Experienced in human resources development or related fields
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551